Sometimes, in the course of their daily life or their work life, Americans may get into accidents involving motor vehicles..
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Legal Business News
Our mission is to provide you with the knowledge that you should know about our legal system. The law impacts how many people act and react in different situations; our knowledge will educate and prepare you for potential legal and business situations that may arise. You’ll find that our site provides you with valuable information about the law.
- Not a Friendly Subpoena: Mueller Will Testify July 17 in US House
“We look forward to hearing his testimony, as do all Americans, the leaders of the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees said. Mueller had [...]
- Skilled in the Art: A Few Scandalous Trademark Takeaways + ND-Cal May Need a Reset on Patent Eligibility
It's hard to imagine a less surprising outcome than Iancu v. Brunetti, Monday's Supreme Court decision striking down the Lanham Act's p [...]
- New Association of Corporate Counsel Benchmarking Report Lets Legal Departments Measure Up
In-house lawyers can compare their team's size and spend in a new report from the Association of Corporate Counsel. [...]
- Bankruptcy Judge Denies Madoff Trustee Summary Judgment in Clawback Suit
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Stuart M. Bernstein nixed trustee Irving H. Picard's motion for summary judgment on his fraudulent transfer claim to recove [...]
- Law Firm CEO Dead After Biking Accident
Timothy Thornton, CEO of 150-lawyer Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, was biking Sunday when he was struck by a pickup truck. [...]