Many acts in the United States constitute a crime, and speaking generally, a crime may be an act that violates..
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Legal Business News
Our mission is to provide you with the knowledge that you should know about our legal system. The law impacts how many people act and react in different situations; our knowledge will educate and prepare you for potential legal and business situations that may arise. You’ll find that our site provides you with valuable information about the law.
- Skilled in the Art: What Does Qualcomms Post-Koh Future Look Like? + Ex-Federal Circuit Clerks Say Small Is Beautiful at PTAB
What's next for Qualcomm after Judge Lucy Koh rained down 233 pages of antitrust pain on the telecommunications equipment company? [...]
- Prolific ADA Plaintiffs Lawyer Indicted on Federal Tax Charges
Scott N. Johnson, owner of Disabled Access Prevents Injury Inc., has filed thousands of lawsuits alleging violations of state and federal disability a [...]
- Bayer Hires Sidley Austin to Probe Possible Data Breaches Related to Monsanto Scandal
The German company said it suspended its relationship with the public relations company FleischmanHilliard after news broke of its potentially illegal [...]
- House Democrats Win Early Rounds in Court Fights With White House. Plus: Trump Nominees Secure Confirmation Over Home-State Opposition
From subpoenas on accountants and financial institutions, to spending on the border wall and power of the purse, Pelosi's hand-picked general cou [...]
- Meet 4 Women Helping Connecticut Sue Big Pharma Over Opioid Addiction
Three families have become the face of opioid addiction in Connecticut. [...]