According to the U.S. Department of Justice, 52% of personal injury cases relate to motor vehicle accidents while medical malpractice..
Legal Business News
Our mission is to provide you with the knowledge that you should know about our legal system. The law impacts how many people act and react in different situations; our knowledge will educate and prepare you for potential legal and business situations that may arise. You’ll find that our site provides you with valuable information about the law.
- Jaguar Land Rover Loses Trademark Case Over Defender SUV
The company had been seeking $130 million from Bombardier Recreational Products over its "Can-Am Defender" off-road vehicle. Wilmer Hale per [...]
- There Is Real Hardship Being Felt By Innocent Federal Employees: DC Judge
"I empathize with the plaintiffs' positions. They are not the ones at fault here," U.S. District Judge Richard Leon says in his written [...]
- US-China Trade War Spurs New Interest in First Sale Rule
Established 30 years ago through litigation, the rule, when leveraged properly, can help certain businesses reduce custom duties on imports, according [...]
- Lawyers Caught Overbilling? The Billable Hour Shares the Blame
The kind of intentional overbilling a former Kirkland & Ellis lawyer recently admitted is rare, experts say. But when it does occur, it can be see [...]
- Judge Slaps Down Texas Lawyer Tagged Professional Objector by Edelson Firm
Christopher Bandas told a judge he and his Texas law firm "will carry the tattoo of these orders with them and they greatly regret the circumstan [...]