In the United States, more than two million people suffer injuries that force them to spend time in the hospital..
Car accidents lawyersArticles
Legal Business News
Our mission is to provide you with the knowledge that you should know about our legal system. The law impacts how many people act and react in different situations; our knowledge will educate and prepare you for potential legal and business situations that may arise. You’ll find that our site provides you with valuable information about the law.
- Big Law Leaders Say Stigma Comes With Addiction and Mental Health Problems
The challenge for firm management is to increase lawyers' and support staff's comfort with seeking help. [...]
- Yale Law Students Protest Kavanaugh on Campus and in Washington
More than 100 Yale law students traveled to Washington Monday to meet with senators and show support for Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford. [...]
- Data Snapshot: Is Big Law Making Progress On Gender Diversity?
There may have been some change in the representation of women at major law firms over the past five years, but it has been slow going. [...]
- Yale Law Faculty Ask Senate to Pause Kavanaugh Confirmation
Nearly 50 faculty members want the Senate Judiciary Committee to allow time for investigators to weigh allegations that the U.S. Supreme Court nominee [...]
- Amid Kavanaugh Clash, Law Profs Say Appearance Has No Place in Clerkship Recruiting
If Yale Law professor Amy Chua and Jed Rubenfeld really did counsel students that U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh prefers female clerks wit [...]