The average American needs to make sure they have the right type of legal representation to help them out when..
Hurt on the job lawyersArticles
Legal Business News
Our mission is to provide you with the knowledge that you should know about our legal system. The law impacts how many people act and react in different situations; our knowledge will educate and prepare you for potential legal and business situations that may arise. You’ll find that our site provides you with valuable information about the law.
- Feds Indict Former Managing Partner Nathan Hardwick IV for $20M Embezzlement From His Now-Bankrupt Firm Morris Hardwick Schneider
Nathan Hardwick IV, the former managing partner of Morris Hardwick Schneider, has been indicted on federal charges of conspiracy, wire fraud, bank fra [...]
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Debevoise Sees Double-Digit Profit Growth
Profits per partner were up nearly 11 percent at the firm, which also saw a healthy increase in revenue. [...]
- Client Sues Quinn Over Billing Practices
Complaint says firm charged higher hourly fees than it had agreed to when it undertook the defense of a white-collar case. [...]
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
Microsoft Corp. founder Bill Gates set tongues wagging in the tech world and beyond on Monday when he seemingly broke rank with the company he created [...]
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
During arguments Tuesday in a pair of cases on willful infringement, Justice Stephen Breyer fretted that easing the standard could advantage large com [...]