When life takes a turn for the worst, it is important to use all of the resources that you have available to you. If, for instance, you have been in a car accident caused by someone else’s carelessness you may be dealing with a long recovery process. The obvious resource after an injury is a doctor, you might also need to work with a physical therapist and an occupational therapist. One resource that may not be as obvious at first, however, is the need for a personal injury attorney. The reality is, however, that without the most experienced legal resources you may not be able to get the access you need to the doctors and the therapists.
Likewise, if you are one of the victims of the many workplace injuries you may also be in need of legal resources. From the different types of personal injury accidents to the various kinds of workplace injuries, it is always important to search out your own legal advice so that you understand want all of your options might be.
Have You of Someone You Love Been injured in a Car Accident?
Finding the help that you need after a car accident involves more than visiting a doctor. It also involves working with a legal team of personal injury law firms. Without discovering the legal help that might be available to you, you will not be able to access all of the help that is available from both doctors and therapists.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when people might need help from experienced legal advisers:
- More than 50% of all road traffic deaths globally occur to young adults between the ages of 15 and 44.
- There were an estimated 32,166 fatal motor vehicle crashes in America in the year 2015.
- Nearly 1.1 million drivers were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics in 2015.
- Drugs other than alcohol, both illegal and legal, are involved in approximately 16% of all motor vehicle crashes.
- Pedestrians over the age of 65 accounted for 19% of all pedestrian deaths and an estimated 13% of all pedestrians injured in the year 2015.
- As many as 95% to 96% of personal injury cases are settled pretrial.
Finding the right resource for legal advice after a personal injury can help you gain access to the other resources that you need to recover and get back to living your best life.